Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Caffeinated Romance


Good morning, early risers!

Pour yourself a cup of joe and join me at CoffeeTime Romance . I'm sharing a few more insights from my favorite philosophical courtesan, Isabella. She's our heroine Daisy's great-aunt and mentor and one who definitely know how to stir the pot!



VEXING THE VISCOUNT will hit the bookstores on February 24th, but if you just can't wait, Amazon and B & N.com claims to have it in stock already!




PS. Happy Birthday to ME!!!!! That's right. Today is my BIRTHDAY! Come on over and join the party at www.coffeetimeromance.com/Coffee Thoughts! !

Cyber-hugs to all!

5 comments:

Nynke said...

Wow, it's your birthday today? Happy birthday! Or as we say in Holland: hartelijk gefeliciteerd (well-wished from the heart)!
There's so many people around m who share this birthday: a guy I know from college, one of my best friends, my stepmom and now you! I always think 9 months before February 17th must be a really romantic time of the year :)

Nynke

EmilyBryan said...

Ah! Summer love . . .

I guess Paris Hilton also shares a birthday with me! What a lucky girl!:)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Emily!!! :-)
Are you 27 again this year? lol
Have a wonderful day, filled will all of the best things in life!
I hope you have many, many more!!
(((hugs)))

-Bobbie

EmilyBryan said...

Thanks, Bobbie! Naw, I'm not 27. I'm a dyslexic 45 year old.

Jane said...

Happy Birthday, Emily. Hope you have a wonderful day.