Sunday, November 28, 2010

Only Two More Days...

There are two more days for my Moving Party--Monday and Tuesday. Be sure to pop by MiaMarlowe's Blog to leave a comment both days so you'll also be entered in the daily drawing! The winners will receive a copy of one of my backlist titles written as Emily Bryan. ;-)

In addition there are three more chances to win in 3 monthly drawings:
1. Click "like" on my Facebook Author Page.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Sign up to receive my Newsletter! (You can do it on my website or here on the right margin of this blog.)



Good luck! I'll be drawing winners from Facebook, Twitter and my Newsletter list on December 1st!

Be sure to check back here to see if you're one of the daily winners! And please tell your reading friends about my Moving Party. Thanks!

No comments: