Monday, January 26, 2009

A Change of Venue


Sometimes, as the old Scottish saying goes, the best laid plans 'oftimes gang awry.' I was supposed to be at WildOnBooks today. I even swapped emails with them last night, but can't seem to raise anyone today. Technical difficulties, I guess. I so understand that, being the anti-techno queen, myself. If I hear from them, we can move the party over to their house, but for now, we'll camp here!


Jan 26 1:52 PM EST

HUZZAH! We are live at WildOnBooks Please pop over and join me for some CHINESE NEW YEAR Fun!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Happy Chinese New Year. Wearing red will scare away the evil. People clean their houses the day before the new year to sweep away the bad luck of the previous year.

EmilyBryan said...

Jane, bless your heart! I'm going to try to copy and paste your comment on the wildonbooks site. But even if I can't, you're going into the hopper for the free book drawing!

Thanks for sticking with me!