Friday, May 8, 2009

Join Me over at Joy's House!


IRL, I'm boarding a cruise ship today, but online I'm over at Joy Nash's COUNTDOWN TO SUMMER! . Joy asked me to post an excerpt from VEXING THE VISCOUNT and I'll be giving away a signed book from my backlist to someone who leaves a comment over at Joy's blog!

Come on over and join in the party!



Even though I'll be boarding a cruiseship in just a few minutes, I do have some posts set to go for you. Here's what's coming:

Monday the 11th: Tiffany James is popping by to guest blog. Please stop over and show her some love!

Tuesday the 12th: I posted a wonderful pic that's my inspiration for my newest hero, Crispin Hawke in STROKE OF GENIUS. He's totally delicious!

Wednesday the 13th: I'm in an island state of mind. Join me for some palm tree joy.

Thursday the 14th: Especially for aspiring writers! I post a little of my MEAT ON THE BONES workshop about developing characters who breathe on their own. Readers will enjoy a peek behind the scenes at what an author thinks about when devising her hero and heroine.

Have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

Genella deGrey said...

Emily - I'm thinking of you while I read PTP. :) Again, you are amazing!

I wish you the very best time ever on the cruise!!

(((HUGS)))
G.