Friday, September 3, 2010

Odds and Ends Friday

First we have some winners from previous days to announce:

Barbara Monajem's winner: Sherrie Hansen

Jade Lee's winner: Daz

Thanks to everyone who left a comment on those days and made my guests feel so welcome! Please contact me, ladies, through my website with your snailmail info and I'll see that the authors receive your information.

Next I want to share that I'm blogging at my Mia Marlowe site today with an update on my 9 Month Bucket List progress, whether my DH's job is safe in the coming merger of his company and a tease about my virgin Brava Authors blog. Hope you'll pop in for a bit at http://www.miamarlowe.blogspot.com/ and if you haven't clicked to follow me there, I hope you'll consider doing so.

Have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend and stay out of Earl's way!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for all of the winners.

Sorry I didn't stop by for your lovely guests, my house has been a flurry and abuzz. :)

EmilyBryan said...

Well, that's the best part about a blog. You can always catch up on posts later.

Hope your homelife settles soon.