Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


In case you're wondering what to do after you've cleared the table and the DH is watching football, I have a suggestion. How about a little story just for you?

I posted a free, downloadable story on my website. It features the characters from PLEASURING THE PIRATE. I had a ball revisiting my reformed pirates and imagining their holiday celebration. One of the things I learned was that in the Georgian era, no one had Christmas trees. Those are German in origin and didn't gain popularity in England until Queen Victoria had one. But they did have a "kissing bough"--a mix of holly, ivy and mistletoe. Beyond the hope of stolen kisses, in my story the kissing bough promised magical results. I hope you enjoy A Dragon Caern Christmas!
I'm so thankful for my family, my faith and my friends. And I'm especially thankful for my readers. Hug your family and friends close this season! Wishing you lots of love!

No comments: