Friday, October 22, 2010

Great News from a Red Pencil Thursday Alumnus

As you probably know, I've been over at my MiaMarlowe blog all week, spotlighting finalists in the Kensington Writing with the Stars Contest. Hope you've all checked out the entries and voted for your favorite.

But today, I just have to share some terrific news with you here as well. If you've been following Red Pencil Thursday, you remember Saranna De Wylde. She's been my victim/volunteer for an online critique a couple times. I'm thrilled to report that this talented lady has sold her HOW TO LOSE A DEMON IN 10 DAYS in a three book deal with Kensington! If you're on Facebook, be sure to send her a high 5!

Have a great weekend all.

4 comments:

Nynke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nynke said...

Oooh! That's great! Congrats, Saranna, if you're reading this!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Emily. :)

I'm thrilled to have found a home for my 10 Days series. And I get to hang out with Mia at Kensington. *g*

Thanks, Nynke!

MiaMarlowe said...

We'll raise a celebratory glass at the Kensington party at Nationals next summer!