Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Where am I today?

Just a quick note to let you know what's up. This week, I'll be at my Mia Marlowe blog, spotlighting the finalists in Kensington's WRITING WITH THE STARS contest. Each of these aspiring writers is hoping to win your vote so they can advance to the next round of judging. The grand prize is a publishing contract, so the stakes are high for them.

If you haven't clicked to follow my Mia blog, I hope you will. Plans are in the works for a "moving party" later next month as I shift everything to that blog. I've loved having you here. I love getting to know you and look forward to your comments. I thank you so much for being a part of my writing as Emily. I appreciate you for bearing with me as I make this transition. Hope you'll enjoy my Mia Marlowe books too.

2 comments:

Marcy W said...

I'll be at the finish line to welcome the parade over to the Mia blog, waving a big flag and cheering through a megaphone!! :-0

EmilyBryan said...

Thanks, Marcy. I know this is confusing for readers. For me too, but it's just part of the biz.