Monday, March 1, 2010

Chapter 3 of A DUKE FOR ALL SEASONS

I just posted the third chapter of my FREE online novella, A DUKE FOR ALL SEASONS! The voting for whether or not Arabella should accept Sebastian's terms and become his mistress was soooo very close! It all came down to a mere handful of votes difference. Hope you enjoy her choice.

After you read the chapter, be sure to cast your vote for which way the story should continue. Then I'll write the next chapter! This is the last chance for you to enter to win a $100 gift card in my March 31st drawing.

Please invite your friends to read along! It'll be fun!

If you've been reading A DUKE FOR ALL SEASONS and have some suggestions for the future story line, why not share them here? It'll be a cyber-brainstorming session!

4 comments:

Nynke said...

I loved this chapter! Love how she sees loneliness in his eyes... sigh... (that, and I think the voting went my way, hee hee)

EmilyBryan said...

Oh, good! I love revealing the soft furry underbelly of a strong, tightly-wound man. Sebastian is a mess unless you realize how deeply unhappy he is, even though he usually gets his own way. His way has not really worked for him and Arabella is about to show him why.

Nynke said...

Soft, furry underbelly - yay.

I wonder why it is so quiet out here? Almost like everyone is saving their strength for your next post... Hope everyone is well!

EmilyBryan said...

I hope the blog silence means they are all over on my website reading the next chapter!