Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Name a Character Contest!


Just a quick note for all of you who submitted an entry into my STROKE OF GENIUS Name a Character Contest:

I'm having very spotty internet connections while visiting family in the Midwest, so I haven't posted all the entries yet. Please be patient with me. I will be posting them all by July 5th and announcing the 10 finalists by the 6th. Then the voting for the final Grand Prize winner will begin. Do plan on voting (one per person please!) because everyone who helps me choose the winner will be entered into a drawing to win a WHOLE BOX OF BOOKS I picked up at RT this year!

Thanks so much for your patience.

5 comments:

The Book Resort said...

Can't wait!

Patricia Barraclough said...

Hope you are enjoying your family get together. I am looking forward to the contest. There have been some really good entries. Enjoy the conference.

EmilyBryan said...

I'll be mulling over the finalist list over the next few days with help from my critique partners (and my mom, who's a rabid romance reader!)

Then once we whittle the list down, let the voting begin!

Genella deGrey said...

This is going to be fun! You have collected so many awesome names!
:)
G.

Glynis Peters said...

I look forward to seeing the result. A great fun contest.