Monday, June 15, 2009

Stock up on Free Reads!

Newsflash! DISTRACTING THE DUCHESS was just named a finalist in the prestigious Book Buyers Best Contest!

This week, their Highnesses, the Queen of Happy Endings, the Empress of Good and Evil and the Fussy Princess have invited me for an extended stay at Royal Reviews, their fabulous Aussie review blog. I'll be there all Emily Bryan Week. Try the wallaby stew! And be sure to pop by every day and leave a comment because I'm giving away a book a day!

But in the meanwhile here on my blog, I have a nice line-up of guests for you.

June 16th-- RITA Nominee Colleen Thompson will be here to talk about her newest romantic suspense, BENEATH BONE LAKE! Read it with all the lights on!

June 17th-- Adele DuBois drops by with a steaming excerpt from her latest, DESERT WILD. Bring a fan!

June 19th-- JK Coi talks about her new paranormal FOREVER IMMORTAL.

And they're all in a giving mood, so be sure to drop by and leave a comment for a chance to stock up on some free reads!

4 comments:

The Book Resort said...

I am so excited!

Hope you like the q's I posted.

~ Diane(The Book Resort)

EmilyBryan said...

I'll check for the questions right away!

librarypat said...

What a great line up.

Carol L. said...

These are some great guests Emily. Have a grand time at Royal Reviews.
Carol L.