Thursday, April 9, 2009

What Is She Thinking?



Ever asked that question about the editor you're targeting? Wouldn't it be lovely to be able to peek into her head?

My editor, Leah Hultenschmidt of Dorchester, has made it easy for writers and interested readers to do just that. She posted some of her newest book deals at www.romanticreads.net. (Yeah, my next story is one of them, but checking this list gives you an idea of what she's looking for!)

You'll want to bookmark the site. Leah used to be in marketing, so she's saavy about a broad range of topics in publishing.

Oh! And while you're out surfing the web, please stop by www.emilybryan.com to enter my new contest! You just might win a PLEASURING THE PIRATE to take to the beach!

Meriwether (one of my pirates) says, "Shiver me timbers, it's a ripe good read!"

No comments: