Saturday, January 9, 2010

What kind of Genius are YOU?


I had great fun writing my genius hero for the upcoming STROKE OF GENIUS. Crispin Hawke is brilliant and tortured and difficult to get along with. Good thing he's also incredibly hot.

Anyway, I realized as I wrote the story that everyone has flashes of genius. So I decided it might be fun to build a Stroke of Genius quiz on my website featuring Regency-centric questions. My DH, bless his computer-wiz heart, wrote the code for me and now it's live for your quizzing pleasure!



(If you have a blog/MySpace/Facebook/etc site and want to help me get the word out, I'd really appreciate it if you post this widget on your sidebar!)

Once you take the quiz, you'll know what kind of Genius YOU are! And you get to grab the code for your Genius widget to post on your sites or email it to a friend. Here's what they look like!

Fashion Genius--My niece, who wears $800 shoes to her job with a NY Fashion house, was the inspiration for this brand of genius!



Social Genius--You've met them, I'm sure. People who are totally at home in the center of a circle and make everyone around them feel comfortable too.



Romantic Genius--This type of intelligence sees connections and reads the subtle signals thrown off by the opposite sex without needing a primer.



Artistic Genius--Whether its an oil painting, a sonnet or a three-layer cake, this person must create.



Hope you enjoy my little quiz. Please tell your friends!

7 comments:

Sharyla said...

I'm a romantic genius, which isn't all that surprising. And, you're widget is now on my blog!

Have a great Saturday

RRR said...

Whoo Hoo! social genius for me!

EmilyBryan said...

Thanks, Melange! How appropriate that you're a romantic genius! I appreciate the boost on your blog.

EmilyBryan said...

Jane, I could have told you that you were a social genius even without the quiz!LOL!

librarypat said...

What fun. I'm a Romantic Genius. At heart, I guess that is true. It is hidden in there somewhere.

EmilyBryan said...

Pat, I'm glad you enjoyed the quiz. I thought it would be fun.


Is anyone having trouble sending their Genius widget as an email? (My DH wants to know since this page is his baby.)

RRR said...

Emily, I didnt have any problems at all and believe me I am soooo not the computer guru!