Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Visit with USA Today Bestseller Joy Nash!

Today, my 50day/50blog VEXING THE VISCOUNT Tour is swinging by the website and blog of the fabulous Joy Nash! Joy is my friend, my fellow Chatelaine and, as it turns out this time, my release mate! She has a paranormal anthology with Jennifer Ashley and Robin Popp called THE RECKONING coming out the same day as VEXING THE VISCOUNT--February 24th.

Joy is one of those uber-talented types who excels in two very different styles of romance. She writes lyrical, haunting Druid/Roman Britain romances--her award-winning Druids of Avalon series--and is also part of the wildly popular IMMORTALS phenomenon, where she creates a grittier, darker contemporary paranormal world. I urge you to try them both!


So please join Joy and me over at her house today and be sure to leave a comment or question. I'm giving away a VEXING THE VISCOUNT to someone. It might as well be YOU!


PS. Yesterday's winner was DEWANA H. Please contact me through www.emilybryan.com to claim your VISCOUNT!

No comments: