Saturday, December 12, 2009

Super Stocking Stuffer Sale!


Dorchester is having a super blow-out STOCKING STUFFER SALE!

What happens when an artistic duchess mistakes Her Majesty's spy for her next nude model? He drives her to distraction, of course!

For a limited time, you can buy DISTRACTING THE DUCHESS for only $2.99! This is the book that got a nod from RT BookReviews Reviewers Choice, Bookbuyers Best and CORWA Award of Excellence. I call it 'a Victorian romp' and it's just plain fun!

And here's the best news. The sale includes more than my book! You can also get Christie Craig's DIVORCED DESPERATE AND DELICIOUS, Angie Fox's THE ACCIDENTAL DEMON SLAYER, Alissa Johnson's TEMPTING FATE, A TASTE OF MAGIC from Tracy Madison, TEKGIRL by AJ Menden, Elisabeth Naughton's STOLEN FURY, Helen Scott Taylor's THE MAGIC KNOT, and BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK by Elissa Wilds!

Don't you just love a bargain? Shop from home and pay less than 1/2 the cover price! (Even the Anti-Shopper can get behind this deal!) Be sure to order by December 16th to ensure Christmas delivery.

Ho, ho, ho!

PS. Today I'm at THE BOOK OASIS, 311 Main ST, Stoneham, MA signing all my titles. 10:30am-12:30pm. Of course, there'll be chocolate! If you're not in New England and your heart is set on a signed copy, THE BOOK OASIS can hook you up at 10% off. They ship anywhere!

7 comments:

Amanda McIntyre said...

Fun post, Em! Books are ALWAYS fun to give and recieve!!
All the best with your booksigning today!

Amanda McIntyre

EmilyBryan said...

Thanks, Amanda! It was good signing! The folks at Book Oasis are terrific.

Glynis Peters said...

Have fun at the book signing. Thanks for the info on the stocking stuffer sale.

EmilyBryan said...

You're welcome, Glynis! It's a great opportunity to try some new authors and there are some terrific titles offered.

librarypat said...

I'll have to check Dorchester out. There are a few books you listed that I'd like to get. I'll have to have them mailed to work and sneak them into the house. My husband is getting a little touchy about the number of books I have. He just doesn't understand and I can't explain it.
I'm still trying to find my copy of A CHRISTMAS BALL. It is buried here someplace. We are reading it for our book club at the library. None of the ladies who signed up have read romance and only one has read any paranormal. An anthology with both is a good way to sample both. Why not suggest a book I am going to read anyway? Now if I could just find it. I may have to get one of the ones we ordered for the club.
Glad your signing went well.

EmilyBryan said...

Pat--Thanks so much for picking A CHRISTMAS BALL for your book club! I've been wondering if I should develop discussion questions for book clubs for all my books. Is that something your group looks for when trying to decide which books to read?

librarypat said...

Emily,
We just started our book club, so I don't have a good feel for it yet. However, I do think questions would help give us direction and get the discussion started.
Thanks.